Paula Begoun Bio | Wiki
Paula Begoun ( Full Name: Paula Beth Begoun) is a prominent American talk radio host, author, and businesswoman. She is also known as “The Cosmetics Cop.” Furthermore, Paula is the founder of Beginning Press Publishing and Paula’s Choice.
Additionally, the businesswoman is also recognized for her view that cosmetics and skincare should be based on ingredients that have been subjected to peer-reviewed research.
Paula Begoun Age
She was born on November 14, 1953, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Paula is 69 years old.
Paula Begoun Height
She is a woman of above-average stature. Paula stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in (Approx 1.70m).
Paula Begoun Family
She was born in suburban Chicago, Illinois, United States to a loving father and a caring mother. However, Paula has not uttered paramount intel with reference to her devoted parents or whether she has any siblings. Therefore, Paula’s parent’s and siblings’ whereabouts are currently nonexistent.
Paula Begoun Husband
She is currently dating. Paula is in a romantic love relationship with her beautiful boyfriend. However, she has not stated supplemental information with reference to the love of her life. Previously, Paula was married to her ex-husband. Her ex-husband helped her launch her business online back then as he was familiar with the internet.
Paula Begoun Education
She attended a local high school and graduated with her diploma. Later, Paula matriculated at Northern Illinois University and studied science prior to relocating to Washington D.C. in the year 1978 to work as an esthetician and a professional makeup artist.
Paula Begoun Skincare
Paula is known for her view that skincare and cosmetics should be based on ingredients that have been subjected to peer-reviewed research. She started work with a team of cosmetic chemists in the early 1990s to develop her own line of cosmetics and skin-care products. Furthermore, Paula claims that her products offer results based on published, peer-reviewed research. Additionally, she also claims that her extensive research of the cosmetic industry provided her with the expertise necessary to develop these formulations.
Paula Begoun Hair Care
In the year 1999, she published a book titled Don’t Go Shopping for Hair Care Products Without Me. Furthermore, Paula also released another book in 2004 titled Don’t Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me: Over 4,000 Products Reviewed, Plus the Latest Hair-Care Information. They are all available for purchase via online stores such as Amazon among others.
Paula Begoun Skincare Routine | Skin Care Routine
During an interview with The Cut when asked about her skincare routine, she stated that does her skincare routine twice, in the morning and at night. In the morning Paula does her hydroquinone, her eye moisturizer, her ultra-light antioxidant concentrate, her ten percent niacinamide, her toner, and her skin-balancing cleanser. On the other hand, she repeats most of that at night. However, Paula adds her BHA liquid. Moreover, she goes to sleep with her lip and body balm. Paula has stated that she has never left her lips naked at night.
Paula Begoun Beautypedia
She created an online version of Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me in 2008 titled Beautypedia.com. Furthermore, the website is a product review database that claims to cover over 45,000 products from more than three hundred brands.
Paula Begoun Origins | 2022
This matter at hand is currently not available. Our acclaimed team is still keeping tabs on this section and shall enlighten you promptly once we have stockpiled meticulous data from our trusted sources.
Paula Begoun Foundation
She has spent more than 25 years testing cosmetics. Paula has now shared with the public a few of her face, hair, and feet favorites with her fans. Drugstore steals, high-end brands, and everything in between. This includes foundation. Below is a list of the best different types of foundations she recommends to anyone.
Best Foundations with Sunscreen for Normal-to-Oily Skin
- Cle de Peau Beaute Refining Fluid Foundation SPF 24 ($115)
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Soft Matte Makeup SPF 15 ($52)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17 ($9.99)
- Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color 16-Hour Makeup SPF 15 ($12.49)
Best Foundations with Sunscreen for Normal-to-Dry Skin
- M.A.C. Select SPF 15 Moistureblend ($29)
- Giorgio Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation SPF 20 ($65)
- Revlon New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup SPF 15 ($12.99)
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Custom Face Perfector Cream Compact Foundation SPF 18 ($9.99)
Best Foundations Without Sunscreen for Normal-to-Oily Skin
- Lancome Teint Idole Enduringly Divine and Comfortable Makeup ($38)
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($55)
- Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup ($9.49)
- Clinique Superfit Makeup ($19.50)
Best Foundations Without Sunscreen for Normal-to-Dry Skin
- Trish McEvoy Even Skin Foundation Moisturizing ($55)
- Lorac Satin Makeup ($35)
- Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation ($40)
- Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation ($40)
Paula Begoun Vitamin C
She has given a review on her YouTube channel on what Vitamin C does for the skin. Paula has stated that feeding your skin with Vitamin C with a well-formulated skincare product gives it diminishes fine lines. Furthermore, wrinkles keep skin hydrated, skin tones, it, brightens skin and makes the skin less dry and more radiant. Moreover, Vitamin C is essential in anti-aging serums and is also a vital ingredient for many skin care products.
Paula Begoun Favorite Beauty Products
- RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum ($25.95), by Paula’s Choice.
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick ($25), by Estée Lauder.
- RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum ($49.95), from Ulta.
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant ($18.95), by Paula’s Choice.
- L’Oreal True Match Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish ($13.99), from Ulta.
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation ($8.19), from Target.
- TRESemmé Smooth No Frizz Shine Spray ($4.75), from Drugstore.com.
- Prep + Prime Eye ($17), by MAC Cosmetics.
Paula Begoun Hair Product Reviews | Reviews | Cosmetic Reviews | Makeup Reviews
She has reviewed over 4,000 products in her book titled Don’t Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me. Furthermore, Paula has also given a unique guide to over 35,000 products in her Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me.
Paula Begoun Books
- Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me: A unique guide to skin care and makeup products from today’s hottest brands shop smarter and find … (Don’t Go to the Cosmetic Counter Without Me)
- The Best Skin of Your Life Starts Here: Busting Beauty Myths So You Know What to Use and Why
- The Complete Beauty Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Beauty
- The Best Skin Of Your Life Starts Here: Busting beauty myths so you can find the best skin care routine 3rd Edition
- The Original Beauty Bible: Skin Care Facts for Ageless Beauty (2009)
- Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me: An Eye-Opening Guide to Brand-Name Cosmetics (DON’T GO TO THE COSMETIC COUNTER WITHOUT ME)
- Don’t Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me: Over 4,000 Products Reviewed, Plus the Latest Hair-Care Information
- Blue Eyeshadow Should Absolutely Be Illegal
- Don’t Go Shopping for Hair Care Products Without Me (1999)
- The Beauty Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Beauty (2002)
- Don’t Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me – An Eye-opening Guide To Brand-name Cosmetics – Completely Revised & Updated (1994)
- Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me: An Honest Product by Product Cosmetic Buying Guide (1991)
- Discover the New Best Places to Kiss in the Northwest
- Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me: A Unique Guide to over 30,000 Products, Plus the Latest Skin-Care Research (Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, 5th ed) (2005)
- Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me by Paula Begoun (23-Oct-2012) Paperback
- Belleza de Pies a Cabeza: La Guia Completa Para Lograr Su Look Ideal (Spanish Edition) (2005)
Paula Begoun Net Worth
Having been working as a CEO, author, radio host, and talk show personality for many years now, she has managed to garner good affluence in her career thus far. Online resources estimate Paula’s net worth to be $30 Million.
What Products Does Paula Begoun Use
She has shared online the best products that she uses with her fans and followers. The list is somewhat endless. However, some of the products she uses include Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster, and Paula’s Choice RESIST Advanced Smoothing Treatment 10% AHA among others.
Who Is Paula Begoun
She is a 69-year-old prominent American talk radio host, author, and businesswoman also known as “The Cosmetics Cop.” Furthermore, Paula is the founder of Beginning Press Publishing and Paula’s Choice. Additionally, the businesswoman is also recognized for her view that cosmetics and skincare should be based on ingredients that have been subjected to peer-reviewed research.
How Old Is Paula Begoun
She is 69 years old. Paula was born on November 14, 1953, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Thus, she relishes and commemorates her birthday on November 14 every year.