Laura In The Kitchen Bio | Wiki
Laura in the kitchen (Birth name: Laura Pietrangeli) is a well-reputed Italian-American television host and YouTube personality. The popularity of her cooking video series Laura in the Kitchen led to her receiving a job invitation to work as a chef and host of Simply Laura. The show airs on the cooking channel, where she prepares Italian cuisine. In 2015, Laura published Laura in the Kitchen: Favorite Italian-American Recipes Made Easy. This was her first cookbook.
Laura In The Kitchen Age
She was born on November 7, 1986, in Naples, Italy. Laura is 34 years old.
Laura In The Kitchen Height
She is a woman of average stature. Laura stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in (approx. 1.65m).
Laura In The Kitchen Family | Father
She was born on November 7, 1986, in Naples, Italy to her loving father Salvatore Pietrangeli, and her unknown mother. Her family immigrated to the United States from Italy when she was 12 years old that was back in 1998. She holds American nationality but belongs to the Italian-American ethnicity. She has not revealed any information about her mother’s identity and whether she has any siblings. This section about her family is currently under investigation and shall be updated soon.
Laura In The Kitchen Husband
Laura is a married woman. She is currently in a happy marital relationship with her loving and supportive husband Joe Vitale. Joe currently works as a producer, previously he worked as an engineer in America. The lovely couple has been in marriage since they tied the knots on October 23, 2009.
Laura In The Kitchen Baby | Daughter
The two adorable love birds are proud parents of their baby girl. She began her motherhood on January 31, 2017, when she ushered in her first baby girl and they named her Mia Valentina. In Italian, her adorable’s daughter name means my valentine.
Laura In The Kitchen Recipe
It is a website where Laura posts all her new recipes. Laura in the Kitchen has made work easier for cooks who want to search a recipe online. Her website requires you only to type the name of the food you wanna prepare and within no time the ingredients and preparation of the requested meal will appear. The website also displays the different categories of food in case the user is still undecided about what to prepare.
Laura In The Kitchen Youtube
Laura has her own youtube channel famously known as “Laura in the Kitchen.” Her youtube channel currently has 3.82m Subscribers. She officially began her youtube channel on January 15, 2010. Laura’s sole purpose for creating her youtube channel was to share her love of the kitchen and food with anyone who was willing to watch and learn with her. Her current youtube videos are about 616,908,136. As of now, Laura says that she has shared over 10,000 cooking recipes on youtube
Laura In The Kitchen Meatloaf
In order to make a perfect meatball according to Laura’s cooking book one needs the following ingredients;2 pounds of ground beef, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 1 Onion, finely diced, minced 3 Cloves of Garlic, 4 Slices of Italian bread with the crust cut off, ½ cup of Fresh Milk, ¼ cup of Chopped Parsley, 1 cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano, 2 Chicken Eggs, Dash of Worcestershire Sauce, Salt, and Pepper,
For the Sauce, one requires a 3/4 cup of Ketchup, 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste, ¼ cup of Brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon of Granulated Onion, 1 tablespoon of Granulated Garlic, 1 tablespoon of Dried Mustard, and finally 1 tablespoon of Paprika.
Preparations to prepare the Meat Loaf are as follows:
1) Heat up the oven to 350 Degrees Celcius.
2) In a sauté pan over medium heat, cook the onion and garlic in olive oil for about 6 to 8 minutes, and then allow it to cool completely.
3) In a bowl, put the slices of bread and pour the milk over them, until the bread soaks up all the milk.
4) In a different bowl, combine the beef, the milk-soaked bread, cooked onion and garlic, parsley, Parmigiano, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is well combined however, do not over mix and compact the mixture too much otherwise your meatloaf will be tough.
5) Position a cooling rack over a baking sheet and place the meat mixture onto it and form it into a loaf.
6) In another bowl, combine together all the ingredients for the sauce and Smear half of it evenly over the top, and reserve the other half.
7) Bake the meatloaf for 50 minutes, then sprinkle the rest of the sauce on top and place it back to bake for another quarter an hour.
Laura In The Kitchen Turkey
In order to make a desirable tasted turkey according to Laura’s recipe book. One requires the following ingredients, a 17 pound Turkey, 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature, 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, and sage each, which should be finely chopped, 2 Cloves of Grated Garlic, 1 cup of Chicken Stock, Salt and Pepper, and Veggies such as Carrots, Celery, Onion, and Garlic.
The steps to make a tasty roasted turkey are:
1) Heat up the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In the bottom of your roasting tray coat the roughly chopped veggies with olive oil and set them aside.
3) Combine with freshly chopped herbs, grated garlic, salt pepper, and butter in a small bowl, mix them until they are well combined.
4 )Rub the butter mixture all over the turkey both on the inside and outside.
5) Position the turkey on top of the veggies and pour the chicken stock around the edges, and roast it for about 2 hours.
6) Take the turkey out of the oven and moist it well with oil, cover it with aluminum foil paper, and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes. However, the turkey should be basted every 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and baste it for the last time and put it back for 15 more minutes, by then the internal temperature of the thickest part of the turkey should have reached 170 degrees when tested with a meat thermometer.
7) After taking it out of the oven let it rest for 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil and a kitchen towel.
Laura In The Kitchen Meatballs
Laura’s newest recipe for cooking a tasty meatball requires the following ingredients: 3 pounds of Ground Beef, 2 Chicken Eggs, 1/2 cups of Fresh Breadcrumbs, 1/4 tablespoon of Fennel Seeds, 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano, 2 Cloves of Garlic, 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning, 1 Small Yellow Onion, salt, and pepper.
In order to achieve a desirable taste in the sauce. One requires 1/2 cup of Red Wine, 14 oz can of Crushed Tomatoes, 24 oz can of Tomato Puree, 1 Yellow onion, sliced, 1 sliced Red Bell Pepper, 10 oz of sliced Cremini Mushrooms, 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning, Salt and Pepper, to achieve the desired taste.
In order to make the meatballs one is required to follow the procedure below
1) Put the onions and garlic to a food processor and pulse until a smooth texture is obtained.
2) Place the ground beef in a large bowl and then add the onion mixture, fennel seeds, parm, bread crumbs, and the eggs also smear a reasonable amount of salt and pepper. Mix everything together thoroughly but softly and form your meatballs.
3) Pour the meatballs into the crockpot with a small drizzle of cooking oil to the bottom cook at high temperatures for about 2 hours straight.
4) After heating the meatballs for 2 hours, add all ingredients for the sauce right over the meatballs, cover, and cook on high for an additional 2 hours and 45 minutes.
5) Once everything is cooked, stir the meatballs and adjust the seasoning to achieve your desired taste.
Laura In The Kitchen Beef Stew
In order to prepare an excellent beef stew, the following ingredients are essential. These ingredients include 4 pounds of Chuck Roast, cut into small pieces, ¼ cup of All-Purpose Flour, 3 Tables spoon of Olive Oil, 2 Onion, cut into small bite-size pieces, 1 pound of Potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces, 1 cup of Red Wine, 5 Carrots, peeled and cut into small bite-size pieces, 3 Stalks of Celery, cut into small pieces, 4 Cloves of chopped Garlic, ¼ cup of Tomato Paste, 3 1/2 cups of Beef Broth, 1 Bay Leaf either dried or fresh and 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Thyme.
In order to achieve a wonderful taste, the following steps are required
1) Pour the cooking oil into a large pot and heat it over high heat until the oil begins to smoke a little.
2) Place the beef meat on a pan season it with salt and pepper, cook it for about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the pan and place it on a plate and set it aside.
3) Pour the onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, and celery onto the pan season with pepper and salt heat while you stir until the veggies develop some color.
4) Add the flour to the veggies and stir softly well, continue to stir while cooking the flour for about 2 minutes. Add the wine to the mixture and using a wooden spoon, scrape the pan to lift off all those browned bits.
5) Add the tomato paste to the mix and stir for 1 minute then add the beef broth, the bay leaf and the thyme, and rosemary and bring the mixture up to a boil. Pour the browned meat back in and reduce the heat. Cover and cook for about 2 ½ hours checking on it periodically.
6) After 2 ½ hours, remove the lid and turn the heat up to medium, add the peas and cook for 2 minutes.
Laura In The Kitchen Net Worth
She has been working as an Italian-American television host and YouTube personality for over 11 years. Therefore, there is no hesitancy in stating that she has victoriously, accumulated her justly acquired wealth from her career. Laura’s average net worth is $9,826,710.
Is Laura In The Kitchen Married
Yes. Laura is contentedly married to her handsome and caring husband Joe Vitale. The lovely couple has been in marriage since they wedded on October 23, 2009.
How Old Is Laura In The Kitchen
She was born to her caring parents on November 7, 1986, in Naples, Italy. Therefore, Laura is 34 years old.