Joanna Penn Bio | Wiki
Joanna Penn is a British Award-nominated USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author, Futurist, Speaker, and Podcaster. As of now, she works as the host of The Creative Penn Podcast every Monday. Furthermore, Joanna also serves as the director of The Creative Penn since March 2009.
Joanna Penn Age
She was born in England. However, Joanna has not shared with the public her personal details such as her age or her dates of birth despite being in the limelight. Nonetheless, gauging her physical appearance, she may be around 46 years old.
Joanna Penn Height
She is a woman of average stature. Joanna stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in ( Approx 1.63m).
Joanna Penn Family
She was born and raised in England to a loving and supportive mother and father. However, Joanna has not shared with the public paramount details with reference to her devoted parents or whether she has any siblings. Therefore, Joanna’s parents’ and siblings’ whereabouts are currently not available.
Joanna Penn Husband
She is a married woman. Joanna is blissfully hitched to her supportive husband called Jonathan. However, she has shared hardly any paramount information with regard to her darling spouse. Besides, Joanna occasionally posts appealing pictures of their relationship on her Instagram account.
Joanna Penn Education
She attended a local high school. Later, Joanna matriculated at the University of Oxford in 1994 and graduated with a Master’s Degree of Arts in Theology Specialising in the Psychology of Religion as of the year 1997. Furthermore, she enrolled at The University of Auckland in 2005 and earned a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology that same year.
Joanna Penn Author
She is an award-nominated USA Today and New York Times bestselling author with over thirty books. Joanna has sold over 600,000 copies in 162 countries and five languages. Since the year 2008, she has been sharing her publishing and writing experience so that other writers can learn from her mistakes and be more successful in their creative life.
Joanna writes non-fiction for authors and is an independent author publishing through her small press called Curl Up Press. Furthermore, she is also an international professional speaker and award-winning creative entrepreneur. Joanna was awarded by Digital Book World the Publishing Commentator of the Year in 2018. Prior to writing, she spent 13 years as a business IT consultant in large corporates across the Asia Pacific and Europe.
In 2009, Joanna joined National Novel Writing Month. She Pentecost, her first thriller novel in February 2011. The novel was later republished as Stone of Fire. Joanna launched Desecration in November 2013, the first in the Brooke and Daniel Psychological Crime Thriller series.
It premiered in the Amazon US Bestseller Crime list alongside Michael Connelly. Destroyer of Worlds, her novel was a Finalist in July 2017 in the International Thriller Writer Award for Best Ebook Original. Her favorite authors include James Rollins, Lee Child, Jonathan Maberry, Stephen King, and John Connolly.
Joanna Penn Podcast
At this present moment, she serves as the podcast host of The Creative Penn. It is a podcast predominantly for writers. Every Monday, Joanna uploads a new episode. Her episodes include information, inspiration, and interviews on creative entrepreneurship, book marketing, publishing options, writing, and creativity.
You can subscribe to YouTube, Spotify, Stitcher, Android, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, and RSS. Join her and her guests every Monday if you need assistance on how to navigate the new world of publishing and book marketing or writing your book. Moreover, the podcast also covers how to make money with your books and the business of being a writer.
Joanna Penn Books
She has written over 30 books. Some of Joanna’s books include;
- How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Turn Your Words into Multiple Streams Of Income (Books for Writers Book 3) (March 2021)
- How To Write Non-Fiction: Turn Your Knowledge Into Words (Books for Writers Book 9) (May 2018)
- Successful Self-Publishing: How to self-publish and market your book (Books for Writers 1) (December 2015)
- Your Author Business Plan: Take Your Author Career To The Next Level (Books for Writers Book 12) (December 2020)
- How To Market A Book: Third Edition (Books for Writers Book 2) (July 2017)
- Business For Authors. How To Be An Author Entrepreneur (Books for Writers Book 5) (September 2014)
- Audio For Authors: Audiobooks, Podcasting, And Voice Technologies (Books for Writers Book 11) (March 2020)
- The Relaxed Author (Books For Writers Book 13) (September 2021)
- The Successful Author Mindset: A Handbook for Surviving the Writer’s Journey (Books for Writers 4) (June 2016)
- Productivity For Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize your Author Life, and Decide what Really Matters (Books for Writers Book 10) (December 2019)
- Career Change: Stop hating your job, discover what you really want to do with your life, and start doing it! (December 2013)
- Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Virtual Worlds: The Impact of Converging Technologies On Authors and the Publishing Industry (November 2020)
- Public Speaking for Authors, Creatives and Other Introverts: Second Edition (Books for Writers Book 6) (October 2019)
- Co-writing a book: Collaboration and Co-creation for Authors (Books for Writers Book 7) (November 2015)
- How to sell a book: Marketing for authors (Profession Auteur t. 6) (French Edition) (November 2015)
How To Market A Book Joanna Penn
In August 2019, her book titled How To Market A Book came out. It is a personable guide to modern book marketing packed with tips from Joanna. Furthermore, the book is an essential guide for independent authors who want to keep up with the ever-shifting world of book marketing.
How To Write Non Fiction Joanna Penn
She has also written another book called How To Write Non-Fiction: Turn Your Knowledge Into Words (Books for Writers Book 9). Here, Joanna shares everything she has learned along the way thus saving starters time, effort, and frustration on their author journey. Furthermore, the book is divided into many parts including mindset, business, writing and editing, publishing and product creation, and marketing non-fiction.
Successful Self Publishing Joanna Penn
She also has a book titled Successful Self-Publishing: How to Self-publish and market your book (Books for Writers 1). In the book, Joanna shares everything a newbie needs to know to successfully self-publish in ebook, print, or audiobook formats.
Joanna Penn YouTube
She is also a YouTuber. On June 21, 2008, Joanna created a YouTube channel titled The Creative Penn. As of May 22, 2023, the channel has a total of The Creative Penn. Furthermore, it has racked up a total of 3,438,389 views with its eight hundred and eighty-one videos. Here, she shares information and inspiration about making a living with your writing, book marketing, self-publishing, and writing fiction.
Joanna Penn Net Worth
Having been working as an author and podcaster with a total experience exceeding more than one decade now, she has managed to generate good affluence in her career thus far. Online resources estimate Joanna’s net worth to be $2,049,006.
Who Is Joanna Penn
She is a British Award-nominated USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author, Futurist, Speaker, and Podcaster currently serving as the host of The Creative Penn Podcast every Monday. Additionally, Joanna also works as the director of The Creative Penn since March 2009.
How Tall Is Joanna Penn
She is a woman of average stature who stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches which is approximately 1.63m.
How Old Is Joanna Penn
She could be around 46 years old gauging her physical appearance. Joanna was born in England. However, she has not gone public with her personal details such as her age or her dates of birth despite being a public figure. As a result, we can hardly state when Joanna relishes and commemorates her birthday.
Joanna Penn Social Media
Instagram – @jfpennauthor