Dale Partridge Bio | Wiki
Dale Partridge ( Full Name: Dales James Partridge) is a prominent American author and pastor. He is the president and founder of Relearn.org. Furthermore, Dale is the host of the weekly podcast titled Real Christianity.
He is happily married to his appealing wife Veronica Partridge and are happily blessed with three beautiful children.
Dale Partridge Age
He was born on April 10, 1985, in Upland, California, United States. Dale is 38 years old.
Dale Partridge Height
He is a man of average stature. Dale stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in ( Approx 1.73m).
Dale Partridge Family
He was born in Upland, California, in the United States to his devoted mother and father. However, Dale has not shared paramount intel with reference to his committed parents or whether he has any siblings. Therefore, Dale’s parents’ and siblings’ whereabouts are at this present moment not available.
Dale Partridge Wife | Veronica Partridge
He is a married man. Dale is blissfully hitched to his prepossessing wife named Veronica Partridge. As a couple, they exchanged their wedding vows back in the year 2010. Together, they celebrate a thirteen years anniversary. The pair are blessed with three appealing children, one daughter, and two stunning sons.
Dale Partridge Education
He attended a local high school. Later, Dale matriculated at Western University in 2018 and graduated with a Graduate Studies Certificate in Theology/Theological Studies in 2020. Furthermore, He enrolled at The Master’s Seminary in 2020 and will be graduating with a Master’s Degree of Divinity in the year 2023.
Dale Partridge Podcast
As of now, he hosts the religion and spirituality podcast titled Real Christianity. The weekly podcast offers ten to fifteen-minute answers to difficult pastoral and theological questions.
Dale Partridge Theology | Church
He is the president and founder of Relearn.org. It is located in Oregon, USA. Furthermore, Dale also serves as the teaching pastor at Reformation Fellowship. The church is stationed in Sedona, Arizona. Previously, he served as the founder of StartupCamp.com from April 2014 to January 2017.
Earlier, Dale worked at Sevenly based in costa mesa, California for three years and six months. While there, he served as the founder from June 2011 to November 2014. Dale also served as the founder of the Identity Conference from January 2010 to February 2013.
Before that, he worked at Legwork Creative Group, LLC. Dale served there as the principal from January 2008 to June 2011. Into the bargain, he worked as a partner and shareholder of Thresh Hold Indoor Climbing Gyms, INC. for two years and seven months. Dale worked there from September 2007 to March 2010.
Dale Partridge Book | Books
- People Over Profit: Break the System, Live with Purpose, Be More Successful (May 2015)
- Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion into Your Profession (May 2017)
- Real Christianity: How to Be Bold for Christ In a Culture of Darkness (October 2019)
- Saved from Success: How God Can Free You from Culture’s Distortion of Family, Work, and the Good Life (April 2018)
Dale Partridge Bend, Oregon
In 2015, he and his wife were sued by Bend landowner Charlotte Nash for cutting down six Juniper trees to get unobstructed views of the Three Sisters peaks. A $450,000 lawsuit was filed against them at Deschutes County circuit court. The lawsuit was settled out of court the following year.
Real Christianity Book Dale Partridge
His book called Real Christianity: How to Be Bold for Christ In a Culture of Darkness came out on October 2019. Dale assaults the watered-down, lukewarm Christianity that is harbored in multiple modern churches. He replaces it with the raw, biblical Gospel found in the Bible, New Testament to be specific.
Dale Partridge Quotes
- You find yourself through your spouse.
- Refuse to become the most influential person that nobody likes.
- The thirst for more is not evil itself, but it is often the gateway to something that is.
- Sometimes a people-over-profit mindset begins as product-over-profit thinking.
- Building an openhanded rather than closefisted company turns out to be a great business strategy.
- But vulnerability without accessibility is counterproductive.
- Those who succeed in the modern marketplace are those who take calculated but courageous risks.
- Every leader must choose which they value more: courage or comfort.
- Calling is much more than work to be done; it is work that must be done.
Dale Partridge Net Worth
Having been serving as a pastor and author for some time now, he has managed to accumulate quite a good affluence in his career thus far. Online resources estimate Dale’s net worth to be $712,036.
Who Is Dale Partridge
He is a 38-year-old prominent American author and pastor serving as the president and founder of Relearn.org. Additionally, Dale is the host of the weekly podcast titled Real Christianity.
How Old Is Dale Partridge
He is 38 years old. Dale was born on April 10, 1985, in Upland, California, in the United States. Thus, he relishes and celebrates his birthday on April 10 every year.
How Tall Is Dale Partridge
He is a man of average stature who stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches, approximately 1.73m.