Sarah Carey Bio | Wiki
Sarah Carey is an American Food Editor, Recipe Developer, Food Stylist, and Content Creator from Queens County, New York. She has been a Freelance since Apr 2022. Previously, Sarah was the host of a daily video cooking series called Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. The series focused on simple recipes using supermarket ingredients on YouTube and Marthastewart.com.
From 1999 to May 2022, Sarah worked for a Book and Periodical Publishing company in New York called Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. She joined the company as a Culinary producer and served in this role until 2004. She also served as a food editor until May 2022. Before that, Sarah served as a Recipe tester at Barbara Kafka from 1995 to 1999. From 1987 to 1999, Sarah served as a Waiter at World Yacht LLC
Sarah Carey Age
She was born in 1967 in the United States of America. Sarah is 55 years old
Sarah Carey Height
She is a woman of above-average stature. Sarah stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in ( Approx 1.7 m).
Sarah Carey Family
She was born and raised by her parents in New York, United States of America. However, Sarah has not publicly shared any information regarding her parents or siblings.
Sarah Carey Chef Wife | Partner
She is a gay chef married to her partner called Maryann Vanderventer. Maryann is a former associate director on TV’s Martha Stewart Living. The couple has been to get since 2000. Sarah always wears her commitment ring on camera. They were both registered as domestic partners in New York.
Sarah Carey Education
She attended The Culinary Institute of America from 1992 to 1994. Sarah was awarded an Associate’s degree in Culinary after completing her studies. Before that, she attended the School of Visual Artists from 1984 to 1988. Upon graduating, Sarah was awarded a Bachelor of fine arts in Photography.
Sarah Carey Everyday Food
Everyday Food was a digest size cooking magazine and PBS public television program from the test kitchens of Martha Stewart Living. The program was published and produced by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO). It featured quick and easy recipes targeted at supermarket shoppers and the everyday cook. The program was launched in 2003 while the Everyday Food television show on PBS was announced in August 2004. However, it ceased its print versions in December 2012 and shifted to a digital publication. Sarah served as the host of Everyday Food from Feb 2012 to May 2022.
Sarah Carey Chef
She was brought up on a commune in Woodstock, N.Y where a different adult cooked every night. Sara was exposed to a variety of foods at an early age. though she had her share of bad ’70s health food–think soy loaf. Sarah has continued to pursue her passion for unusual flavors in her Jackson Heights neighborhood in Queens, N.Y.
Sarah Carey Recipes | Everyday Food Recipes
– 30-min. Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
– Chicken Chow Mein
– French onion sausage rolls
– Pin on Food
– Marry Me Chicken
– Homemade Soft Pretzels – Auntie Anne’s Copycat! – The Seasoned Mom
– Chicken and Broccoli (Chinese)
– [Homemade] Beef Lo Mein
– French onion savory mince
– Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells
– Crispy Honey Chicken
– Simple Scalloped Potatoes
Sarah Carey Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian-American dish prepared with plenty of garlic and butter.
– 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 4 teaspoons of minced garlic
– Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
– 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
– Pinch of red pepper flakes
– 1/2 cup dry white wine
– 1/4 cup Quick, Concentrated Shrimp Stock (optional)
– 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving (optional)
– 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
– Heat a large skillet over medium-high
– Add oil and shrimp and cook until they begin to curl.
– Turn and cook until just opaque, about 2 minutes total, and transfer to a plate
– Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining 1 tablespoon garlic and red pepper flakes to skillet; cook until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
– Add wine, increase heat to high, and boil until reduced to about 2 tablespoons, 2 to 3 minutes.
– Add shrimp stock and lemon juice; boil for 30 seconds, then remove from heat. Stir in butter to form an emulsified sauce.
– Return shrimp to skillet and toss to coat.
– Season with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice.
– Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Sarah Carey Net Worth
She is an American Food Editor, Recipe Developer, Food Stylist, and Content Creator. Sarah has accumulated an estimated net worth of $1,684,782.
How Old Is Sarah Carey
Sarah is 55 years old. She was born in 1967 in the United States of America.
Who Is Sarah Carey
Sarah Carey is an American Food Editor, Recipe Developer, Food Stylist, and Content Creator. She has been a Freelance since Apr 2022.
Is Sarah Carey Married
She is a gay chef married to her partner called Maryann Vanderventer. The couple has been to get since 2000.