Andrew Farley Bio | Wiki
Andrew Farley is an American author and Evangelical Christian. He currently serves as the Lead Pastor of Church without Religion, based in Lubbock, Texas. Previously, Andrew worked at Texas Tech University where he served as an Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics.
Andrew Farley Age
He was born on October 31, 1972, in Warrenton, Virginia, United States of America. Andrew is 50 years old.
Andrew Farley Height
He is a man of average stature. Andrew stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in ( Approx 1.73m).
Andrew Farley Family
He was born and raised by his parents on a horse farm called Summerfield Farm in Warrenton, Virginia. His father Guy Farley served as an attorney before he began working in the hotel business. Andrew’s mother Leslie Farley served as a schoolteacher and later became a Christian counselor.
Andrew has a brother named Will and a sister called Amanda. They all live in Virginia. His father-in-law Doug Hayhoe, served as a science and technology coordinator for the Toronto District School Board. Currently, Doug an associate professor of education at Tyndale University College and Seminary in Toronto.
Andrew Farley Wife
He is married to a 49-year-old Canadian atmospheric scientist called Katharine Anne Scott Hayhoe. The couple was hitched in 2000. She was born on April 15, 1972, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Currently, Katherine serves as a professor of political science at Texas Tech University. At the University, her role is to serve as the director of the Climate Science Center. At the same time, she serves as the TMOS Research and Consulting. Katherine became part of the Nature Conservancy as Chief Scientist for the organization in 2021.
Andrew Farley Son
He and his wife Katharine Hayhoe have a son called Gavin. Katharine is an associate professor and a climate scientist. She was named the most influential person in the world by TIME magazine in 2014.
Andrew Farley Education
He earned his high school diploma from Emmanuel Christian School in Manassas, VA. From there, Andrew proceeded to join Furman University for his undergraduate degree. Later, he earned a master’s degree from the University of Georgia. Additionally, Andrew holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign which he earned in 2000.
Andrew Farley Ministries | Pastor
His Ministries consistently provide simple, straightforward, as well as accurate help for whoever is looking for a better understanding of the depths of God’s grace. Andrew’s ministries challenge the way people look at God through scriptural insights and help them live in the freedom of the finished work of Jesus Christ.
Andrew Farley Podcast
He hosts two podcasts Good Call and The Grace Message. The latter is hosted as a weekly message and radio show on the Apple podcast. In Good Call Podcast, Andrew answers theological questions from live callers, help them break free from lifeless religion, and rest freely in God’s grace
Andrew Farley Radio
The ministry’s resources include eight bestselling Christian books, thousands of video and audio messages as well as a daily radio broadcast. The radio show airs on Sirius XM in all 50 states and all corners of Canada. The ministry’s website has exclusive content white its Facebook account has over one million followers who get encouraged in God’s grace through the sermons and preachings.
Andrew Farley Church | Church Without Religion
He currently serves as the Lead Pastor of Church without Religion, based in Lubbock, Texas. Also, Andrew is the founder of a non-profit media ministry called The Grace Message which was founded in 2015. The ministry exists to proclaim the finished work of Jesus Christ with boldness and clarity.
Andrew Farley Youtube | Ministries Youtube
His latest upload on his Youtube Channel includes:
- Tithing and Blessings from God
- The Grace Message with Andrew Farley
- Sermon Clips
- You are already clean!
- The truth about the tongues
- Willful sin, salvation, and repentance
- How to forgive someone who hurt you
Andrew Farley Sermons | Messages
He has had sermons on various topics such as:
– The Grace Message
– The Gospel In One Verse!
– Won’t You Be Mine?
– Pushback & Progress ( Part 1, 2, and 3)
– Always! ( part 1 and 2)
– A New Way To Think!
– The Humanity Of Jesus
– The Gift Of Resurrection Life
– Believe To Live ( part 1 and 2)
– When God Talks To God ( part 1 and 2)
– Thank God!
– Can You Hear Me Now?
– Grace & Godliness ( part 1,2, and3 3)
Andrew Farley Books
– 2009 The Naked Gospel. Published by Zondervan.
– 2011 God without Religion. Published by Baker Publishing Group.
– 2013 Operation Screwtape. Published by Baker Publishing Group.
– 2013 The Hurt and the Healer. with Bart Millard. Published by Baker Publishing Group.
– 2014 Relaxing with God. Published by Baker Publishing Group.
– 2014 Heaven is Now. Published by Baker Publishing Group.
– 2019 Twisted Scripture. Published by Salem Books.
– 2021 The Perfect You. Published by Salem Books.
Andrew Farley Quotes
– “You can’t find relaxation if you try to make Jesus fit with the old way of law-based religion.”
– “We look to hide or change our feelings rather than realizing it is our thinking that needs to change. Try”
– “Law crumbles religious dreams and shuts everybody up, revealing they are prisoners of sin.”
– “What if you truly are who God says you are? After all, when our view of ourselves disagrees with God’s view of us, who’s right?”
– “We have two options: we can live in the beautiful reality of who we really are, or we can live in a debilitating delusion.”
– “or Levi, or any other qualified priest of the law. You call on an outsider, a renegade, a table turner.”
– “We buy the lie that our value comes from what those around us say or think about us. If they feel okay about us, then we feel okay too.”
– “The belief systems we have about ourselves and about God determine many of our everyday thoughts, which then dictate our emotions.”
– “We take in the splendor of the new covenant and celebrate with amazement.”
– “We relax in the grand beauty of God’s perfect promises.”
Andrew Farley Articles | The Perfect You
His latest Articles as of 2022 include:
– Why There Is Nothing Dangerous or Cheap about Grace
– Why There Is Nothing Dangerous or Cheap about Grace
– The Perfect You (Part 1,2,3, and 4)
– All y’all were chosen and predestined!
– Should I Ask for More of the Spirit?
Andrew Farley Net Worth
The American author and Evangelical Christian is worth $26 million
Is Andrew Farley Married
He is married to a 49-year-old Canadian atmospheric scientist called Katharine Anne Scott Hayhoe. The couple was hitched in 2000. Katherine was born on April 15, 1972, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The couple has a son called Gavin.
How Old Is Andrew Farley
Andrew is a 50-year-old American author and Evangelical Christian who was born on October 31, 1972, in Warrenton, Virginia, United States of America.
Who Is Andrew Farley
Andrew is an American author and Evangelical Christian. He currently serves as the Lead Pastor of Church without Religion, based in Lubbock, Texas. Previously, Andrew worked at Texas Tech University where he served as an Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics.